Refund and Returns Policy
There is a strict no returns or refund policy on all VitalAire products and consumables.
Warranty of Quality and Replacements
In terms of s56 (read with s55) of the CPA, all VitalAire goods sold to consumers have a standard manufacturing warranty in that:
- Goods are reasonably suitable for the purpose that they are intended to be used for,
- Goods are of good quality, free of defects and in good working order, and
- Goods will be durable and usable for a reasonable period of time.
A product is not defective, and the customer will not be entitled to any, replacement refund or credit under the general warranty if:
- The faults/damage are a result normal wear and tear;
- The damage arising from incorrect usage or storage of the product;
- Product performance or results discrepancy is as a result of user error, or user not consistently adhering to correct testing procedures.
If the product is found NOT to be defective and is commercially acceptable, or where user error is the reason for results discrepancy, you will NOT be entitled to any repair or replacement but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having had such product returned to VitalAire as well as the costs of redelivering the product back to you.
The decision to repair, replace or credit goods for a customer remains at the discretion of VitalAire.
VitalAire is only liable according to the manufacturing warranty of our products. Ensure to verify your warranty period of your product upon your initial purchase.
Diabetes Care Consumers
- The customer must contact the Customer Service Helpline as soon as they experience an issue/ event for troubleshooting assistance.
- Product complaints must be reported within 10 days from the day of the issue occurring.
- Customers must provide the company with all required information related to their product and the alleged product event.
- Specific product warranties, replacements and returns will be applied as per the policies of the original manufacturer, and as evaluated by the CSC and the original manufacturer.